IMPROVE YOUR CASHFLOW (reduce Lock-Up)…
… with THE LIBERATOR – an exciting new plan that will be “tailored” to suit YOUR firm so that your accounts can be managed for you the way you want them to be! Free yourself and your staff from having to “chase the debtors”. Focus on more productive, fee-generating work using experts to get YOUR invoices paid more quickly using a new, non-confrontational, time-proven and customisable system that …
1: is both regular and very non-confrontational in approach and
2: focuses on ‘slow’ account payments, not ‘bad’ debts. (You don’t need a Debt Collection Agency, but you DO want to get paid!)
The “Fast Money” in all Debtor Ledgers ALWAYS comes from the most recent invoices raised. (see “the bath tub”.) This service has been created specifically for “Professional Service Providers” (PSP‘s) who simply don’t have the time, staff or capacity to follow up payment of any accounts as soon as they become due.
This service is only being offered to Professional Firms as
1: that is where our experience lies (see Michael Todd’s LinkedIn profile and some of our blog posts), and
2: many firms have been finding it difficult to find and retain people experienced in this very sensitive yet vital area of all firms operations – “managing debtors”.
3: Firms don’t want to be ‘locked in’ for an eternity. This plan is flexible, use it only for as long as you need it!
WHAT EXACTLY DOES “THE LIBERATOR” COVER?
– checking and responding to all incoming emails.
– updating Partners/Managers as relevant (account queries, disputes …)
– forwarding invoice copies to clients when requested.
– returning incoming phone calls.
– following up Partners/Managers for responses to clients as necessary.
– diplomatically following up unpaid balances (those that have been approved for follow up) regularly by email, letter or text message.
– suggesting improvements to follow up processes.
– reporting to Management as required.
– offering realistic strategies to take for any ‘problem’ situations/debtors.
* This time-proven system WILL improve your cashflow. It ALWAYS does. (Normally reduces Debtor Ledgers by at least 35% within 8 weeks.) See Star Projects.
* Coverage is 5 days a week. Credit Management in your firm is probably NOT a full time job but incoming emails, queries, invoice copies requested should be attended to daily – this service covers that for you. (At least 2 experienced people will be covering your debtors at all times so you will never again be affected by any ‘sick days’, holidays, resignations …)
* This is a NO contract plan – use it only for as long as you want to.
* YOU maintain control – while the accounts are managed for you. In other words, none of your clients are followed up for payment until you’ve given express permission to do so.
* Your clients are NEVER aware that ‘collections’ is being done by an ‘outside body’. All work is done offsite BUT as far as your staff and clients are concerned, follow ups are merely part of your everyday management practice. Emails are sent from YOUR email address, outgoing phone calls are unidentified, incoming phone calls can either be forwarded to a dedicated phone number or a message taken and onforwarded by email. All emails are attended to daily as are any requested invoice copies or any account queries/disputes. Managers/Partners are advised of these immediately so they can be addressed quickly.
* Extremely cost-effective. You will have a full Credit Department for less than the cost of one Full Time Credit Manager. (Average Annual Salary for one Credit Manager in Australia = AU$79,834 PLUS Employment Agency Fees, Superannuation, Annual Leave, Sick Days, Office Space, Computer, Phone ….) In other words, “The Liberator” is an extremely cost-effective option as at least two people will help manage your accounts (overseen by Michael Todd who has the experience to help with any “problem” situations). Contact us for a firm quote for YOUR firm.
* Provides continuous coverage. No downtime – ever. The firms cashflow will never be affected again by sick leave, annual holidays or any other absences.
* No need to worry if an existing staff member leaves. Trying to find a suitably qualified person to replace them is both time consuming (to employ and then to train) and expensive.
* Removes all “hassles” and worry about slow-paying debtors knowing that people well experienced in this area are always looking after this function 24/7.
* No extra space needed – No office space, desk, computer or phones required (all work is done offsite.)
* Fees are 100% tax deductable.