Your account customer has an overdue invoice.
He hasn’t replied to your reminder emails or letters.
Your phone messages aren’t being returned.
His mobile’s always “out of range” or busy.
What to do?
Try this. (An email or letter work just as well.)
I have to do a report to the Board next week about all overdue accounts where
- there is no formal payment arrangement in place or, if there is one,
- it isn’t being maintained.
The two accounts in this category are …
- ABC SUPPLIES PTY LIMITED: Amount – $3,236.00
- MAINSTAY SERVICES PTY LIMITED: Amount – $7,132.00
Payment for both entities has well exceeded the firm’s credit facility. Please advise either
- when the firm can expect full settlement, or
- what you would like me to put in this report?