* Australian Industry Group.
* Association of Consulting Surveyors.
* Australian Consulting * Surveyors Insurance Society.
* Bursars’ Association of New South Wales.
* Catholic Commission for Employment Relations.
* CPA Australia.
* CPA Congress, Melbourne.
* Custom Brokers’ Association of Australia.
* Department of Employment and Education Training.
* Department of State Development.
* Queensland Law Society Symposium.
* Queensland Department of State Development.
* Ray White Corporation.
* Real Estate Institute of Queensland.
* SWAP (Salespeople With A Purpose).
* The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
* Women’s Network Australia.
The primary focus of all presentations, seminars and In-House Training workshops since we first started running them back in 1991 is to * show delegates how to set up a collection system from scratch quickly or operate a recently created one, * give them practical “real-world” skills, solutions and strategies to get more accounts paid on time, and, most importantly, * explain how to maintain customer goodwill while doing so.
OUTCOMES * A realistic plan-of-attack is created that addresses each delegates current situation, taking into account staffing, time available, personal preferences and need. * A “New Customer” procedure customised and designed for each business. * A procedure for collecting overdue accounts including telephone scripts, email and letter templates for immediate use.
MAIN TOPICS * Psychology of Debt (Understanding the underlying principles that underpin all successful account collections) * The New Customer Procedure (how to gently introduce new account customers to a credit facility from first contact.) * How to “Tidy Up” the existing situation (how to collect present outstandings quickly.) * Ongoing Collection procedures. (how to systemise ongoing collection procedures and make it a “No Brainer”.)
SKILLS LEARNT * Effective and time-efficient account collection procedures. * Practical Collection Techniques. * Advanced telephone skills and techniques. * How to customise a collection procedure. * When and how to apply certain collection strategies. * How to get additional help when needed. * How to deal with problem accounts.