12 more reasons for outsourcing
- Frees up time up to focus on running your business.
- Uses time-proven processes adjusted to the way that you do business.
- Protects valuable client goodwill by having this highly sensitive aspect of the business professionally run.
- The improvement in cash collected is measurable.
- More than one qualified person will be handling your work – no more concern that the job is being done “properly”.
- Any queries or problems addressed quickly before they have the chance to escalate.
- Risk of Bad Debts greatly reduced when accounts are actioned regularly.
- Costs kept down – outsourcing through OPS is generally much cheaper than a part-time person.
- Fees are 100% tax deductable.
- Maintain control while the work is done by us and remove any that you do not want followed up.
- Fully transparent operation with regular weekly reports.
- Contact us 5 days a week – any calls or emails are normally replied to within 2 hours.
These items do NOT apply
- Office space, desk or computer – all work is done offsite.
- Sick days or holidays.
- Long service leave, payroll tax, superannuation …
- Software support.
- Phone call costs.