Stop being an interest-free banking facility for your account customers!
Contact us when you want to
- – reduce the risk of Bad Debts,
- – get more invoices paid on time AND retain customer goodwill at the same time,
- – take CONTROL of the Debtors Ledger,
- – carry as few overdue accounts as possible at all times, and essentially
- – maximise your cash-flow,
- Your nominated debtors (with overdue accounts) will be followed up – regularly. And without fail. No office space, phone line or computer needed.
- You will ALWAYS have at least two people assigned to you (your own Credit Department). Sickness, Holidays, Long Service Leave, Resignations will no longer affect cashflow.
- The approach taken is always polite, friendly and non-confrontational.
- Contact is made by email, text message or on your own letterhead.
- Your customers never know that an “outside body” is involved – maintains relationships.
- Disputes, account queries, emails and phone messages are actioned daily by people who know what they’re doing.
- 12 more reasons …
***** Look at these results!! *****
1 Review these options
CreditFlow CleanUp – when your accounts need a quick tidy up, monies collected and a system put into place for future management that you can handle in-house.
CreditFlow Controller – for medium to small businesses where the alternative is a part-time person who may or may not be reliable or experienced in this very sensitive area.
CreditFlow Professional – for medium to large businesses that require an experienced Credit Department at a fraction of the cost.
CreditFlow Live Events – meet other people facing exactly the same ‘challenges’ that you are at these practical, inter-active events that are wholly devoted to problem solving, system creation, email/letter composition and right-up-to-date telephone & collection techniques.
CreditFlow InHouse Training – tell us what you’re doing right now from first customer contact to accounts receivable. Listen to suggested changes (if applicable), set a date and we’ll run a customised workshop for you.
2 How can we help? Tell us, by
- phoning us on 07 3041 3289
- sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- clicking How can we help? below.
We look forward to working with you.