IMPROVE YOUR CASHFLOW (reduce Lock-Up)
Outsource the Credit Management function in your business.
* Tailor it to suit YOUR firm so that your accounts can be managed for you the way you want them to be!
* Free yourself and your staff from having to “chase the debtors”.
* Focus on more productive, fee-generating work using experts to get YOUR invoices paid more quickly using a new, non-confrontational, time-proven and customisable system that …
1: is both regular and very non-confrontational in approach and
2: focuses on ‘slow’ account payments, not ‘bad’ debts. (You don’t need a Debt Collection Agency, but you DO want to get paid!)
* Use it only for as long as you need it! There are no lock-in contracts involved. We live by the results we achieve for our clients.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS SERVICE COVER?
– checking and responding to all incoming emails.
– updating Partners/Managers as relevant (account queries, disputes …)
– forwarding invoice copies to clients when requested.
– returning incoming phone calls.
– following up Partners/Managers for responses to clients as necessary.
– diplomatically following up unpaid balances (those that have been approved for follow up) regularly by email, letter, text message or phone.
– suggesting improvements to follow up processes.
– reporting to Management as required.
– offering realistic strategies to take for any ‘problem’ situations/debtors.
POINTS TO NOTE
✔ This time-proven system WILL improve cashflow and reduce lock-up. It ALWAYS does. (Normally reduces Debtor Ledgers by at least 35% within 8 weeks.) See Case Studies.
✔ Coverage is 5 days a week. Credit Management in your firm is probably NOT a full time job but incoming emails, queries, invoice copies requested should be attended to daily – this service covers that for you. (At least 2 experienced people will be covering your debtors at all times so you will never again be affected by any ‘sick days’, holidays, resignations …)
✔ This is a NO contract plan.Use it only for as long as you want to.
✔ YOU maintain control while the accounts are managed for you. In other words, none of your clients are followed up for payment until you’ve given express permission to do so.
✔ Your clients are NEVER aware that ‘collections’ is being done by an ‘outside body’. – All work is done offsite BUT as far as your staff and clients are concerned, follow ups are merely part of your everyday management practice. – Emails are sent from YOUR email address, outgoing phone calls are unidentified, incoming phone calls can either be forwarded to a dedicated phone number or a message taken and onforwarded by email. – All emails are attended to daily as are any requested invoice copies or any account queries/disputes. Managers/Partners are advised of these immediately so they can be addressed quickly.
✔ Extremely cost-effective. You will have a full Credit Department for less than the cost of one Full Time Credit Manager. Average Annual Salary for one Credit Manager in Australia = AU$81,090 PLUS – Employment Agency Fees, – Superannuation, – Annual Leave, – Sick Days, – Office Space, – Computer, Phone …
✔ Provides continuous coverage. No downtime – ever. The firms cashflow will never be affected again by sick leave, annual holidays or any other absences.
✔ No need to worry if an existing staff member leaves. Trying to find a suitably qualified person to replace them is both time consuming (to employ and then to train) and expensive.
✔ Removes all “hassles” and worry about slow-paying debtors knowing that people well experienced in this area are always looking after this function 24/7.
✔ No extra space neededNo office space, desk, computer or phones required (all work is done offsite.)
✔ Fees are 100% tax deductable.
In other words, outsourcing is an extremely cost-effective option as at least two experienced people will manage your accounts using a time-proven system. To get a suggested “Plan Of Attack” for YOUR business, click below.